Based in Massachusetts, Abode provides energy management and consulting services through in-person and remote business models. Enlightened by our decades of collective energy-efficiency experience, we built a foundation of listening, creating and collaborating with utilities, contractors and homeowners to deliver engaging, impactful climate solutions.
Abode is fast and flexible—always evaluating data—to ensure we’re developing and delivering the best outcome for homeowners.
We're Innovative—developing online tools leveraging emerging technology to increase adoption of clean-energy solutions. We create tools that make a difference.
We’re experienced—in delivering exceptional customer support, contractor and program management services informed by our real-world experience as participating energy-efficiency contractors and lead vendors. We believe great contractor support + customer service = energy savings.
At Abode, we want to help homeowners become more climate resilient. We’re committed to reducing residential carbon emissions by providing tools and services that make it simple, accessible and reliable.
What We're Working On
Program Design & Implementation
From contractor recruitment and training to online tools, Abode will develop and deliver the services that best fits your unique program and community needs. We manage and support a variety of programs ranging from large-scale utility programs to small-scale demonstration projects. Abode provides a full suite of services from design, development and implementation of high-level program management to daily program operations. Our program-management processes and tools are developed with the goal of delivering high-quality services and program efficiency. Our approach is collaborative and flexible—continually assessing data to improve processes and program effectiveness.
- Virtual decarbonization opportunity assessments
- Virtual heat pump consulting
- Heat pump quote comparison analysis and report
- Virtual quality assurance for energy efficiency and heat pumps
- Weatherization and heat pump installation oversight
- Guided install workflow and quality insight
- Training programs
Consulting & Project Management
- Subject matter experts for all decarbonization measures
- Serving residential and small multi-family programs
- Development of web-based contractor and homeowner tools
Training & Certifications
- Building Performance Institute (BPI) training and testing center
- Professional Development Contractor training
- Continuing education units
- Heat Pump Training for professionals and advocates
Careers at Abode
Abode is focused on broadening opportunities for individuals from demographic groups that are historically underrepresented in the energy sector. We are committed to building an inclusive workplace culture where talented people of widely diverse backgrounds thrive. Come work with us.