We have a couple of additional updates regarding bulbs. I have combined the previous information into this one email for your reference.
New updates are:
- The launch date has been extended to June 1st. so everyone has time to stock up and be ready.
- This offer should not be presented to customers until June 1st.
- You may use up existing inventory but must provide the same bulb type and amount (6). Check-in with your Lead Vendor if this is something you plan to do.
- There will be no marketing allowed for bulbs across the board. The Mass Save website and the program will not be marketing the bulbs.
- Please confirm you’ll be able to get bulbs into your Energy Specialists’ hands so they can begin to
- drop them off during HEAs on June 1st. if you have not already done so.
- Launch Date June 1, 2022
- Bulb Options are
- 6 pack of 9w A lamps
- 6 pack of BR- 30 reflector
- 6 pack of 4w filament candelabra
- 2 Packs max per unit/project
- No individual bulbs, all bulbs come in a pack of six
- 6-packs will consist of a single bulb type
- 6-packs cannot be broken up
- Only incandescent bulbs are eligible to receive replacement bulbs and need to be verified by the Advisor.
- Customers will receive a 6-pack to cover their needs. We will “round up”
- If they need five A Lamps we will leave a 6-pack
- If they need one A Lamp we will leave a 6-pack
- In-person HEA must leave bulbs (no shipping)
- Bulbs will not be installed, they will be left
- VHEAs will provide the same multi-packs and same assumptions but shipped
- Available to all customers including MLPs
- Install fee is $9 per six-pack or $1.5 per bulb.
- EFI is still the required vendor
- You may use up existing inventory but must provide the same bulb type and amount (6). As an example, you can leave 6 A-lamps that you have in stock and bill for the standard six-pack A-lamps in WFA. Please check with your Lead Vendor first.
- New parts will be in WFA and RISE’s software by June 1st.
- If a house has 10 A lamps and 10 floods and 10 can lights it’s still just two 6-packs. The ES and customer determine which types are best for the home
- There will be no marketing allowed for bulbs across the board.