Two updates for E-plus
- Billing previous project started under Rise to Abode
- Updating Wx Schedule date field in e-plus
All Eversource projects now fall under Abode. EGMA projects that started off under Rise in e-plus have successfully been moved over to the new version of e-plus under Abode. Below is the process for billing Abode for these projects started under Rise.
Billing through Abode Eplus
If a customer has not been invoiced through RISE for weatherization
- Send an email to Abode with the RISE site ID
- Abode will approve the account in Abode Eplus. It will create a google drive link and put the customer in the HPCs eplus bucket.
- The previous weatherization work order will be deactivated and Abode will create a new weatherization work order.
- The HPC will re-input all weatherization line items and bill Abode using the same process we have set up for invoicing.
- Pricing for these projects will follow the Abode Everource/National Grid price book.
If a customer has not proceeded with HEA in RISE
- Customers will be created in Abode Eplus using the new site ID. The previous site ID will be deactivated.
- This will follow the same process as above.
- Abode will reactivate the account using RISE site ID.
- Abode will deactivate the previous weatherization work order and create a new weatherization work order.
- HPC will re-input all weatherization line items and bill Abode using the same process we have set up for invoicing
Updating Wx schedule Date in E-Plus
As a requirement, all projects are to be scheduled in the utility software before the job is completed. For e-plus, the process to enter the scheduled date is below. Please ensure this process is implemented and the scheduled date is accurate in addition to WFA.
Attached is the updated guide on weatherization invoicing that goes through this process. This information is also in the HES Eplus Training guide.
To sum up the PowerPoint slides, in the WX invoice, navigate to > Work Order Tab > Milestones sub Tab. Add > Milestone > WX Scheduled > Start Date / Time. This creates the milestone that Abode can report on.