MEMBER HEAT PUMP PROGRAM
Consultation services and heat pump installer referral list provided by Green Energy Consumers Alliance.
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION TODAY
- Participating contractors have provided documentation of credentials
- Participating contractors are experienced with utility-sponsored rebate and financing programs and are committed to assisting their customers with leveraging those incentives.
- Green Energy Consumers Alliance recommends soliciting approximately three proposals from different contractors.
- Contractors will complete in-person home visits to take measurements and provide proposals.
- Green Energy Consumers Alliance Members use discount code “GECA50” during checkout
- For a review of up to 3 quotes
- Complete a questionnaire about your home and upload the quotes to our portal.
- Receive an easy-to-understand report within five business days.
- Compare quotes for efficiency, cost, cooling & heating capacity, and greenhouse gas impact.
- Per 1 hour session; Green Energy Consumers Alliance Member discount automatically applied upon scheduling.
- Discuss your goals and your home characteristics to learn how heat pumps will work in your home.
- Understand heat pump economics and operational costs based on fuel costs and system efficiencies.
- Receive advice on selecting contractors and tips on what to ask for.
MUNICIPAL LIGHT PLANT PROGRAMS
Residents located in Acton, Belmont, Braintree, Cambridge, Concord, Hingham, Lakeville, Lynnfield Center, Middleborough, North Reading, Norwood, Reading, Wakefield, Wellesley, and Wilmington have access to these services at no cost through Abode’s programs with your community or municipal light plant (MLP) provider.
PARTICIPATING CONTRACTOR LIST
All contractors on our list are participating in the Mass Save® Heat Pump Installer Network, meaning that they are independent, licensed, insured, and actively engaged with the Mass Save Residential Heating and Cooling Program. Green Energy Consumers and Abode Energy Management have further reviewed the qualifications of all installers included in this list. You are not required to work with a contractor on this list.
Please note that we are not responsible for the work performance of these installers. Also, these installers have agreed to pay Green Energy Consumers Alliance a small referral fee for any completed installations originating from this site. We appreciate your support.
To determine if the Installers shown below are available in your area, enter your zip code.
If no installers appear, it means there are none on the list currently working in your area.
Ace Energy Services, Inc.
Central Ducted Heat Pumps, Ducted Mini-Splits, Ductless Mini-Splits Ipswitch,
CMS Plumbing & Heating, Inc
Central Ducted Heat Pumps, Ducted Mini-Splits, Ductless Mini-Splits Wilmington,
Denommee Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, Inc
Central Ducted Heat Pumps, Ducted Mini-Splits, Ductless Mini-Splits Tyngsborough,
Central Ducted Heat Pumps, Ducted Mini-Splits, Ductless Mini-Splits Marlborough,
North Andover, MA
Ductless Mini-Splits North Andover,
“Trying to convert our house to clean energy was quite an undertaking… Understanding the overall process and all the components that are required are critical to a successful outcome, Mike Simons is the guy who can guide you through the process, answer all your questions and lead you to the rebates.”
“I received three very different contractor proposals to install a Mitsubishi mini-split system in my home. RMLD put me in contact with Abode Energy Management to answer my questions and help me determine which system would be best for my needs: not which contractor would be best, but which proposed system would be best. Abode Energy Management was instrumental with my selection of a dual heat pump and A/C mini-split.”
“Tamir/Abode were incredibly helpful in putting together a complete home energy and efficiency plan for us. We struggled for months to find the right information on heat pump and insulation solutions for our 110 year old house, but Tamir was the first person we found who listened carefully to our needs and developed a complete long term plan to make our home comfortable and efficient, using products that are safe and reliable. We are now able to assess and work with contractors from an informed position, and that has been extremely useful in making our house the home we want it to be.”
Here are some helpful videos to get you started.