HPC HEA Price increase – National Grid, Eversource
Effective Date January 1, 2022
In response to the HPC request to the EEAC for an emergency price increase for HEAs, National Grid and Eversource agree to implement the following increases effective 1/1/22. This is an interim price increase as conversations continue over the next couple of months regarding the HEA fee structure.
$25 HEA Fee increase
- The HEAVisit and LandlordVisit Fees increase to $200 effective January 1, 2022.
- WFA will be updated to $200 on 1/15/22.
- A miscellaneous payment will be made for elgiable assessments completed between 1/1/22 and 1/15/22
$75 Conversion Bonus
- $75 of the Performance Bonus will be paid on every eligible Wx install. The balance of the $170 potential Performance Bonus ($95) is still variable and will be earned based on the PA/LVs performance metrics
- $75 conversion bonus paid for each wx project completed after 1/1/22
- Eligible Wx projects must be over $400, not including permit fees
- The $75 Conversion Bonus payment will be included in payments made during regularly invoicing cadences, not paid quarterly
How to invoice for the conversion fee in WFA
- Beginning 1/15/22 add the line item “HPC PERFORMANCE BONUS FEE” to the weatherization Work stage while invoicing
- A miscellaneous payment will be made for Wx projects completed between 1/1/22 and 1/15/22
Please reach out to your Account Manager with any questions.