Account data for both WFA and e-plus have been updated to include previous served and EGMA account data.
- All Eversource assessments scheduled in
- Zones 2 & 4 will now run through Eversource WFA
- Zones 1 & 3 in e-plus
- Existing projects will continue to be run through the software they began in regardless of the zone.
- Past Rise projects will continue to be invoiced through Eplus.
- HEAs that have been scheduled and NOT completed can be transferred from Eplus to WFA if you choose.
- If you are moving projects from Eplus to WFA, set the Status of those projects to 90 = Deactivated
Attached please find the updated zip code list and look-up tool, along with an updated map for the Eversource zones 1-4. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to Mark or myself.