Dear Valued Partners,
The Sponsors of Mass Save® have developed a heat pump training to help support and guide your conversations with customers as you encourage and promote appropriate heat pump installations. This training is mandatory for all Home Energy Specialists and must be completed by October 15, 2022 (30 Days).
As you know, heat pumps and weatherization are a focus of the 2022-2024 Three-Year Energy Efficiency Plan. This training is intended to ensure that all energy specialists have the most up to date information and talking points related to heat pump benefits, operation, rebates, and resources.
- This training is also required to be completed by all newly hired energy specialists within their first 30-days of employment. Look to your management team if further supplemental training is required
- While not required, it is encouraged for other staff members to take the time and watch the training video. The video can be accessed at Heat Pump Training for anyone besides the Energy Specialists
- 0.5 BPI Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) are available upon completion of the training.
To get started:
- Site: Trade Ally Training Portal
- Participation code: MASSSAVE_008
- How to Register as a New User
- How to Manage Continuing Education IDs
- How to Enroll in a Course
- How to Unenroll from a Course
Thank you for your ongoing efforts to deliver energy efficiency in Massachusetts.
Abode Energy Management, Center for EcoTechnology, CLEAResult, and Rise Engineering